Terms and Conditions
Last updated: [Friday, July 28, 2023]
Welcome to Instal Berrozpe S.L. We appreciate you choosing our services and trusting us. Before proceeding, we recommend you to carefully read our terms and conditions as they establish the rights and obligations for both you as a customer and us as a service provider.
1. Company Information
– Instal Berrozpe S.L
– VAT: B-55326813
– Address: C/ Antiga n°68 baixos, 17300 Blanes (Girona)
– Manager and Sole Administrator:
– Name: David Berrozpe Rivas
– ID: 45449937R
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using our services, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions outlined here. If you do not agree with any aspect of these terms, we recommend that you do not continue using our services.
3. Use of the Website
The use of our website is subject to applicable laws and regulations, as well as these terms and conditions. Using our website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited.
4. Privacy and Data Protection
5. Services and Products
Our services and products are subject to availability and may be subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service or product at any time.
Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with our services and products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please notify us within the established time frame for each case, and we will proceed to evaluate your return request.
7. Conditions to Be Eligible for a Return
To be eligible for a return, the service or product must meet the following conditions:
– The return request must be notified within the established time frame for each case.
– The service or product must be in its original and unused condition.
– In the case of products, they must be returned in their original packaging and with all included accessories.
– The customer must present the proof of purchase or invoice.
8. Cases Where Partial Returns Apply
In the following cases, the return may apply partially:
– If the product is incomplete or damaged, and it is not the responsibility of Instal Berrozpe S.L.
– If the service has been partially provided, and labor or material expenses have already been incurred.
– If the return request is made outside the established time frame.
9. Liability and Limited Warranty
We strive to offer high-quality services and products. However, we cannot guarantee that our website or services will always be free of errors or interruptions. We disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the use of our services or products.
For any inquiries, requests, or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us:
– Email: David@instalberrozpe.com
– Mobile Phone: +34 676 04 33 89
We hope this information is helpful for you. If you have any doubts or need further information, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.